“We’re Going Back” Is an augmented reality app that enhances the experience of visiting locations that have changed over time.
- It will allow you to visually compare on screen your surroundings to how they once were, and it will assist in lining up your camera to re-take shots.
- You are able to place images & 3D Models on top of your live camera feed, and interact with them by moving/scaling/rotating the image. And also change the opacity of the overlay.
- You can load any image stored on your phone, or choose an image/3D Model from the gallery in the app.
- Once you have things lined up, you can either take a screenshot of the screen, or launch your phone’s camera to take a picture. Then instantly post it to social media.
- You are able to mask off parts of the overlaid image right in the app! So that only a part of the image is shown.
- It also contains a QR code scanner that will allow you to easily visit URL links.